inStride Event Management specializes in Project Management, Project Planning, Sponsorship Development, Risk Management, Venue Operations and Event Logistics for all sizes of events.
The following is a sampling of the types of events we plan;
1. Golf Tournaments
2. Race Weekends & Adventure Races
3. Meetings, Trainings & Retreats
4. Conferences & Workshops
5. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations and Holidays
6. Weddings, Receptions, and Showers
7. Company picnics, banquets, and award ceremonies.
inStride Event Management has the discipline to plan, organize, secure and manage the resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. The primary goal of the project management team is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the project constraints of scope time and budget.
inStride Event Management has extensive knowledge in packaging, selling and implementing sponsorships of all styles, categories and costs. inStride can help your event survive and thrive through creative packaging, aggressive sales and thorough implementation. Events survive and thrive through sponsors who bring more than financial assistance, but an understanding of the event and the value that the product can bring to their business or service. Once a sponsor is committed, inStride creates a successful relationship between the product and sponsor to ensure a return of value for each by identifying and achieving established goals. inStride’s strength is in bringing together new sponsors with existing sponsors to create promotions and new opportunities for both. They excel at understanding the sponsor's goals and in knowing how to best use the events assets to meet and exceed those goals.
inStride coordinates all logistical, operational and marketing components of an event.
List of Signature Services
• Event design
• Planning and coordination
• Event promotions and marketing
• Event registration
• Advisor to volunteer steering committee
• Budget development and accounting
• Speaker management
• Conference or event evaluation
• Online registration, accessed through clients' or conference Website
• Credit card payments for registration fees via secure online registration site
Why is there a need for these services? Events can stimulate economies, develop community awareness, increase public involvement, improve quality of life, raise funds for charity and market products.